Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Why hasnt he talked to me in real?

We met in the first day of cl. We exchanged yahoo ID. After that, he dropped this cl cuz of work. he added me and we have chatted. In the first days, he flirted me, and talked about ual stuffs. Gradually, maybe he knows more about me, and knows I am not that type of chick, so he promised not to talk about marriage, dating, making out, kissing or unless I brought it up . He told me he's like a girlfriend like me, and maybe a wife someday. He asked me for a normal date, and is willing to wait and wont push me to intimacy till I get ready. He has to work for school fee, car and money for renting room in a couple of next months, so he cant date me immediately. He said he would come with me when he is established. BUT, we havent talked in real yet, he hasnt asked me for my number. we dont have phone numbers of each other. When chatting, i am often the person who asks about his life, work...he seldom asks me about my life. Today, I find out that he is a member of a website. At the time ( at noon, cuz he works in night shift) when he should sleep , I saw him online on that website.( of course he was not online in yahoo messenger) AND, his status in that web is " I am usually online, my ID is..." SO EW! whats that? what is this relationship of us? he is not serious to me or something?

No comments:

Post a Comment