Monday, August 15, 2011

Question about feeding?

okay so i am due end of April beginning of may. This is my second child but with my daughter i did not feed! Sometime in August my fiance and I have a trip planned to Vegas. This will be my first time going. Now obviously Vegas means you go to have a good time... however I am concerned because we have decided I will feed. We will be gone 2 night 3 days, so i would have to pump enough for the baby which is fine. I'm more worried about consuming alcohol and then coming back to feed. I have soo many opinions on this... some say yea as long as i detox myself a day or two before i feed again, some say they aren't sure.... oh then of course i have the perfect moms that say "oH drinking is soo bad for you period, i cannot believe you would drink that soon after having a baby" okay so call me and imperfect mom! we have had our trip planned for over a year! its for a friends b day! so its not like im like hey lets go party in Vegas! besides I have a 4 year old and i never do anything! so this will be like the first time we get to do something without the kids! soo does anyone know how long i have to detox, or if i can do this or what? if your a judgmental mother that believes in the NO FUN AT ALL after you have kids... do not respond! im sure there are mothers out there who are realistic and live in the real world!! thanks ladies!

No comments:

Post a Comment